This is a 2-page program outline of the 6-session series Mission as Diversity, Diversity as Mission. It describes the topic and facilitators for
- Origins of the Conversation
- Unraveling and Understanding Place within Diversity (Self-Knowledge)
- Campus Climate and the Role of Jesuit Mission (Communal Discernment)
- Individual Vocation in Shaping an Inclusive Community (Personal Striving)
- Proclaiming and Acting on Our Commitment to Shared Values (Enacted Love)
- March 8: Strategies & Continued Support
Wardell-Ghirarduzzi, Mary J. PhD; Dowd, Julia; Calhoun, Shawn P.; and Peugh-Wade, Martha, "Mission as Diversity, Diversity as Mission" (2016). Ignatian Colleagues Program. 1.